This Semi-Automatic Cocoon Stretch wrapper has up to a 4,000 lb. capability. It has a high profile variable speed turntable motor. 8″ Dia. powered product rollers rotate the product for cocoon wrapping. Semi-Automatic spiral film applicator with 30″ Kalamazoo Variable Tension film delivery, variable speed film carriage. The operator moves the film carriage to the center of the product. Attaches the film, Selects the number of desired wraps and starts the cycle. Film is cut and rolled in automaticly at the end of cycle. Industrial quality pushbuttons and limit switches are used throughout the machine. Click on the tabs below for more information. Please call or e-mail us to request a quote.
- Turntable: 1/2″ Steel Plate, 66″ Octagon Disc. 10″ skirt. 23 1/2″ Height from the floor to top of rollers.
- Frame: Structural Tube, plate and bar, meet ASTM-A36 or ASTM-A500.
- Mast: Formed steel plate, meets ASTM-A36.
- Turntable: 1/2 hp. 230/3/60 Hz. AC variable speed motor with solid state AC controller and in-line helical gear reducer, chain drive, 0-8 RPM
- Product rollers: 1/2 hp. 230/3/60 HZ. AC variable speed motor with solid state AC controller and in-line helical gear motor, chain drive.
- Film Lift: 1/2 hp. 230/3/60 HZ. AC variable speed motor with solid state AC controller and right angle gear reducer.
- Film Tension: 30″ Kalamazoo Variable Tension Film Delivery
- Power Requirements: 230/3/60 Hz. 20a
4052HSA-CW-AFCSemi-Automatic Cycle: Bring the product to the stretch wrapper and lower it onto the product rollers, making sure the product is centered. Operator positions the film carrage to the center of product roll and attaches the film. Operator selects the number of wraps to be applied to the product and presses cycle start. The machine applies the number of desired wraps and automaticly cuts and wraps in tail. After the product is wrapped, remove the load. End of cycle.
- 4000 lb. Turntable capacity. 8″ X 2″ wheels with tapered roller bearings
- High profile, chain drive with in-line reducer.
- 7-1/2 hp AC variable speed turntable drive motor with in-line reducer, solid state drive with soft-start.
- 8″ Diameter product rollers with 1/2 hp AC variable speed drive motor with in-line reducer, solid state drive with soft start.
- 1/2 hp AC variable speed film carriage drive, solid start drive.
- 30″ Variable Tension Film Delivery System
- Mitsubishi PLC
- Telemecanique AC Drives