The Kalamazoo 4000M-SA is a Semi-Automatic Spiral Stretch Wrap System with a Photo-eye Load Height Sensor. Semi-Automatic Cycle: attach the film, Push the (Start) Button. The system will automatically wrap the product. Floor Layout (2012)Operators Manual Video**Note: The owners manuals have changed through the years, you may need to contact Kalamazoo for your manual. Serial number of the system will be needed.**
|Turntable capacity||4000 lbs|
|Turntable speed||0-12 rpm|
|Turntable height||4 3/4″|
|Turntable size||48″ dia|
|Turntable drive||1/2 HP; chain with AC Drive|
|Film carriage drive||1/2 HP; belt with AC Drive|
|Space requirements||48.5″x 96″|
|Optional ramp||40″ Wide X 60″ Long|
|Maximum pallet size||53″ x 53″, Maximum Diagonal 75″|
|Maximum wrap height||84″|
|Power requirements||115/1/60 15A|
|Shipping Weight||950 lbs.|
Attach the film. Push the (Start) button. The system will automatically wrap the product.
- Telemecanique PLC controls all wrap functions
- Telemecanique AZC Drive Controllers
- Banner photo-eye load height sensor
- System Color (Light Grey)
- Turntable Auto/Manual, Film carriage Raise/Lower
- Will accommodate loads up to 4,000 lbs.
- 4000-SA Semi-Automatic Spiral accommodates varying load heights
- 1/2 hp. Variable speed AC turntable drive motor with solid state AC controller
- 1/2 hp. Variable speed AC film carriage lift motor with solid state AC controller
- Adjustable top and bottom limit switches
- 20″ Kalamazoo Constant Pre-Stretch Film Delivery
- 48″ diameter nonskid floor plate disc. (Other sizes available)
- Can be loaded by fork lift or pallet jack. (when used with optional ramp.)
- Fork lift portability from both ends allows for easy placement throughout any facility
- 30” Constant Pre-stretch Film Delivery
- 20” Variable Tension Film Delivery
- 30” Variable Tension Film Delivery
- 20” Powered Pre-Stretch Film Delivery
- 30” Powered Pre-Stretch Film Delivery
- Automatic film cut off can be added to Variable Tension and Powered Pre-Stretch
- NEMA 12 dust/oil tight enclosures
- Allen Bradley Micrologix PLC and Flex4 Drives
- Allen Bradley Touch Screen and/or Ethernet.
- Ramp for scale equipped machines
- Ramp for Powered Walkie 84” long
- Extra Length (for larger loads)
- Extra Height (110″ tall loads) with Non-detachable tower.
- Extra Height (110” tall loads) with Detachable tower for shipping by common carrier and crating.
- Larger Diameter Turntable Disc.
- Built in Industrial Scale
- Printer w/ 2″ x 4″ labels 140 per roll (1 case 10 rolls)
- Cold Room and/or Freezer. Light gear oil in the reduceers and thermostat controlled heater in the cabinet
- Power Requirements 200-240/3/50-60 HZ. 10AMP.
- Crating for oversea shipments
- Epoxy paint, Custom color
- System complies with safety Category 1. Category 2,3, and 4
- Safety Fence, Rail, Light Curtains, and Extra Guarding
- UL, CE, and NTEP Certified Systems
4000M Warranty Effective on all machines built January 1, 2007 and later Your investment ensures that your products will arrive at their destination cleaner, with less damage and pilferage and at a lower cost to you. Kalamazoo Packaging Systems, Inc. (KPS) agrees to furnish the purchaser without charge (up to $1000.00), F.O.B. the factory, any part found to be defective in either material or workmanship within five (5) years from date of shipment, provided the purchaser gives immediate notice of any defect and description of that defect to KPS. KPS reserves the right to inspect any defective part to verify the defect and to determine probable cause of same. The liability of KPS under this warranty is limited to furnishing replacements for defective parts, and unless otherwise agreed to in writing, the purchaser shall bear the expense of installation. Failure of equipment or parts due to abuse, misuse, neglect, incorrect operating techniques or power line drops or surges shall not constitute failure because of defective material or workmanship, and are expressly excluded from this warranty. This system is supplied with solid state AC drives, PLC, and sensors. A clean power source must be supplied to the system without voltage drops or spikes. The above is the only warranty with no other guarantees which extend beyond the above and the seller disclaims any implications including but not limited to a warranty of merchantability.