This Semi-Automatic Turntable Wrapper features a 6,000 lb. capability. It has a high profile variable speed turntable motor with Friction Turntable drive and 60″ octagonal disk. Film Carriage and Turntable are variable speed, and controlled by three reinforcing programs. Banner load height sensor automatically determines the proper wrap height. The unit can function manually for odd loads. Please click on the tabs below for more information. Operators Manual Floor Layout Video
|Turntable Capacity||6000 lbs|
|Turntable Speed||6 RPM|
|Turntable Height with Scale||14-1/2”|
|Turntable Disc Size||60-1/2” Octagonal Disc, 5” Skirt|
|Turntable Drive||3/4 HP; Direct friction drive|
|Film Carriage Drive||1/2HP; Belt|
|Space Requirements||60-1/2” Wide x 108” Long|
|Maximum Diagonal Pallet Size||86”|
|Maximum Wrap Height||82”|
|Power Requirements||230/1-3/60hz. 20 AMP.|
|Shipping Weight||1400 lbs|
Process: Attach the film. Turn the turntable selector switch to ON. After the reinforcing wraps are applied turn the film carriage selector switch to RAISE. When the film reaches the top of the load return the film carriage switch to OFF, place the reinforcing wraps on the top of the load and turn the film carriage selector switch to LOWER. After the cycle is complete return the two switches to the OFF position. Features
- Tough urethane enamel paint. (Light Gray)
- Turntable Off/On. Film carriage Raise/Off/Lower
- Will accommodate loads up to 6,000 lbs.
- 3/4 hp. Variable speed AC turntable drive motor with solid state AC controller
- 1/2 hp. Variable speed AC film carriage drive motor with solid state AC controller
- Adjustable top and bottom limit switches
- 8”x 3” Swivel caster with tapered roller bearing, extra wheel under the disc for antitip
- Faster and easier then wrapping by hand.
- 6060H-MPM Powered Manual will accommodates varying load height.
- 20” Kalamazoo constant prestretch film delivery.
- 60-1/2” Octagonal nonskid floor plate disc.
- Optional built in scale.
- Fork lift portability for easy placement throughout any facility.
- Most replacement parts can be obtained through any W.W. Grainger, Locations Nationwide.
- Limited lifetime warranty on all KPS Manufactured components.
- 30” Constant prestretch film delivery
- 20” Variable tension film delivery
- 30” Variable tension film delivery
- 20” Powered prestretch film delivery
- 30” Powered prestretch film delivery
- Allen-Bradley Drives
- Extra height for 110” loads
- Extra length for larger loads
- 6,000 lb. built in scale
- Printer with 2″ x 4″ labels 140 per roll (1 case 10 rolls)
- NEMA 12 dust/oil tight enclosure
- Top platen load stabilizer
- Epoxy paint or Custom color
- Power requirements 480/3/60hz. 12 amp.
4000M Warranty Effective on all machines built January 1, 2007 and later Your investment ensures that your products will arrive at their destination cleaner, with less damage and pilferage and at a lower cost to you. Kalamazoo Packaging Systems, Inc. (KPS) agrees to furnish the purchaser without charge (up to $1000.00), F.O.B. the factory, any part found to be defective in either material or workmanship within five (5) years from date of shipment, provided the purchaser gives immediate notice of any defect and description of that defect to KPS. KPS reserves the right to inspect any defective part to verify the defect and to determine probable cause of same. The liability of KPS under this warranty is limited to furnishing replacements for defective parts, and unless otherwise agreed to in writing, the purchaser shall bear the expense of installation. Failure of equipment or parts due to abuse, misuse, neglect, incorrect operating techniques or power line drops or surges shall not constitute failure because of defective material or workmanship, and are expressly excluded from this warranty. This system is supplied with solid state AC drives, PLC, and sensors. A clean power source must be supplied to the system without voltage drops or spikes. The above is the only warranty with no other guarantees which extend beyond the above and the seller disclaims any implications including but not limited to a warranty of merchant-ability.