Hazardous Location Wrappers
The KPS semi-automatic hazardous location wrapping system for cold room and explosion resistance stretch wrapping is designed with limit switches, air-powered controls, electronic anti-static bars, and battery-powered scales. These features help to mitigate risk.
Hazardous Location System Specifications
Standard specifications for the KPS hazardous location wrapper are below. They include hazardous location enclosure, location fittings, and 4,000 lb. weight capacity.
- 12 RPM
- Class I, Division I, Group D
- 65″ turntable
- 1/2 hp. NEMA 7&9 AC variable speed turntable motor with AC drive
- 20-40 loads/hr. (Dependent on wraps and load)
- Wrap height 84″
- Film capacity 10″ roll diameter
- Standard film width 20″
- Standard load weight, 4,000 lbs.
- Killark EXB Series hazardous location enclosure with hazardous location fittings
- 24″ Electronic anti-static bar to remove static from the film
- Sick photo-eye with hazardous location instrument enclosure
- Allen Bradley PLC controls all wrap functions
- Allen Bradley AC drives
- Powder coat finish
- Manual controls for turntable auto/manual
- Manual controls for film carriage raise/lower
- 1/2 hp. NEMA 7&9 AC variable speed film carriage lift motor with AC drive
- Adjustable top and bottom limit switches
- Carriage speed adjustment
- Top and bottom wrap selectors
- Electronic soft start/stop
Additional Options Available On Request:
Hazardous Location Wrapper In Action
Some Of Our Clients & Partners:
Some of our clients
Get a Free Quote
When it comes to stretch-wrapping machines, you’re probably looking to save time and money. Quality services is key to both. You’ll need people you can trust even more than the machine. Need something customized? You got it. Need help with installation? We’ll be there.
"*" indicates required fields