This Fully-Automatic Horizontal Pallet Wrapping system with input/output conveyors, and an upender to rotate the product onto a pallet for easier off loading. 80″ x 80″ opening allows for an entire pallet of product to be wrapped before it is transferred on to our upender. The system featured extra large hold down roller to accommodate an entire pallet of light weight boxes. The 880FA12 was designed and built for Graco, Manufacture of infant Car Seats and Strollers. Please, Click on the tabs below for further information. Call or e-mail us to request a quote.
Fully Automatic Horizontal Pallet Wrapper 880FA12
- Winder Ring Drive: 2 hp. 460/3/60 Hz. AC variable speed motor with solid state AC controller and Boston Right Angle Gear Reducer,
- Conveyors: 1 hp. 460/3/60 HZ. AC variable speed motor with solid state AC controller and Boston Right Angle Gear Reducer.
- Upender: 1 hp. 460/3/60 HZ. AC variable speed motor with solid state AC controller and right angle gear reducer.
- Upender Conveyors: 1/2 hp. 480/3/60 Hz. AC variable speed motor with solid state AC controller and Boston Right Angle Gear Reducer.
- Power Requirements: System was wired for 480/3/60 Hz. 20a
(This system is supplied with solid state AC drives, PLC, and sensors. A clean power source must be supplied to the system without voltage spikes or drops.)
Air Requirements: 80psi
(Air must be clean and dry)
Automatic Cycle: Product is transferred to input conveyor, Sensors Automatically starts the input belt and feeds into an automatic wrap cycle. Product is then discharged to an UpEnder, which orientates the wrapped product for off loading with a fork truck.
- 2000 lb. Belt capacity. Heavy Rough top belting
- High profile, chain drives with in-line reducer.
- 12″ Variable Tension Film Delivery System
- Allen Bradley PLC
- Telemecanique AC Drives
- Banner Sensors