The 830 Fully Automatic Horizontal Lineal Wrapper is the fastest way to wrap long products. The unit features a 30″ x 30″ Cage opening. Larger Packages can be accommodated by the size of the ring/cage opening. Unit can be configured with a variety conveyors to suit your needs. V-style, flat rough top belting, both gravity and powered roller conveyors. Click the tabs below for more information. All KPS Winders are fully guarded with expanded metal.
Horizontal Lineal Wrapper 830FA12-SHD
- Horizontal Winder: 2 hp. 230v AC TENV motor with a right angle gear reducer.
- Solid-state variable speed controller.
- 0-75 RPM, friction wheel drive.
- Floor to center of ring 42-1/2”.
- Film Applicator: 10-12” Kalamazoo Variable Tension Film Delivery.
Description: 830 Fa12-SHD A fully automatic horizontal winder will wrap products with a maximum width of 21” and a minimum of 40” in length. The Winder will automatically start the film, wrap the product with stretch film for a predetermined amount of wraps and cut the film.
- 12” Kalamazoo variable tension film delivery.
- All KPS Horizontal Winder are fully guarded with expanded metal.
Wrap Cycle: Place the product onto the input conveyor and push the Cycle Start button. Or, if the system is going to be put inline with other conveyors a sensor will automatically turn on the input conveyor. The input conveyor will come on a conveyor the product into the Winder. The Winder ring will start applying the film to the front edge of the product and the conveyors will come on and convey the product through the Winder. The conveyor will stop and the Winder will apply the film to the tail end of the product. The Winder will automatically cut the film and the output conveyor will come back on and convey the product out of the Winder. End of cycle.
- 12” V Style powered roller conveyor x 94” long with 1/8” Polyurethane Rollers Covers
- 12” V Style non-powered roller conveyor x 94” long
- 20” Variable tension film delivery
- Single non-adjustable product fork.
- Manual adjustable product forks.
- Powered adjustable product forks.
- 830G: 31” wide x 69.5” long gravity roller conveyor, rollers set on 6” centers.
- 830GC: Same conveyor as above with polyurethane covering.
- 830P: 29” wide x 69.5” long powered roller conveyor, rollers set on 6” centers.
- 830PC: Same conveyor as above with polyurethane covering.
- 830PB: 31” wide x 72” long powered belt conveyor.
- 12” V Style non-powered roller conveyor x 94” long with 1/8” Polyurethane Rollers Covers
- 12” V Style powered roller conveyor x 94” long
- Total lock swivel caster for conveyors
- Caster and floor lock for winder with powered conveyor
- Custom color