The Rev-o-lution was designed and built to solve the problem of flipping large and heavy panels, but it can also handle small panels as well. It keeps your product flowing in a straight line, with no offset. It is fully automatic, and will rotate random sized products with no manual labor, virtually eliminating labor costs. Combining this with one of our stretch wrapping systems is a great way to increase productivity. It can be customized to meet the size and weight specifications of your product. Click on the Tabs below for more information, or call us for further details.
- Rotational Section 1/2″ plate, with 3″ cross connection bars.
- Frame: Structural Tube, plate and bar, meet ASTM-A36 or ASTM-A500.
- Outer Ring Sections are bolted together to allow for dismantling for shipment.
- Ball Screw driven for conveyors opening and closing.
- Slip Clutch allowing fine pressure adjustment
- Powered Conveyors: 2 hp. 230-460/3/60 Hz. AC variable speed motor with solid state AC controller and Dayton Dual Output Gear Reducer.
- Rotation Motor: 3 hp. 230-460/3/60 HZ. AC variable speed motor with solid state AC controller and Baldor Dual Output Worm Speed Reducer.
- Ball Screw Drive: 3 hp. 230-480/3/60 HZ. AC variable speed Hyponic Gear Motor w/Brake. H-1000 Friction Clutch
- Power Requirements: 460/3/60 Hz. 20a
(This system is supplied with solid state AC drives, PLC, and sensors. A clean power source must be supplied to the system without voltage spikes or drops.) Air Requirements: 80psi (Air must be clean and dry)